Look how far we've come. . . Imagine how far we'll go!
The Loudoun/Douglass high school Alumni Association
The LDAA was formed primarily to raise funds for scholarships to award descendants of those who attended Loudoun Training and/or Douglass High School. The Board is served by 20 members and over $200,000 has been awarded in scholarships to date.
- Purchased security cameras and park bench for the Douglass Community Center.
- Co-sponsor the Martin Luther King Jr. ” I have A Dream Celebration” each year.
- Award eight (8) $1,000 scholarships annually to deserving descendants of the school.
- Provide a monetary donation to the Loudoun County Holiday Coalition for the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays.
- Loudoun County 2004 Outstanding Volunteer Awards -“Outstanding Heritage & Cultural Volunteer Association” award.
- Provide volunteers annually for the “Christmas in April” project.
The Board of Directors of the Loudoun/Douglass High School Alumni Association welcomes you to our web site. We hope that you will find the information contained on this website useful. On these pages you will learn more about the organization; the history of the association, changes over the past year, current and future projects, and information about the yearly scholarship awards. We also have a yearly calendar, Giving Club, and contact information.
We hope to be able to reach more of our Alumni members, former scholarship recipients, and other interested persons through this web page and in doing so, keep everyone informed of the latest happenings and events of your, LDAA.
Treasurer position available!!!
We are looking for that special person to take over the Treasurer position. The Treasurer position is a three year term. He or she will collect and receive all monies due or belonging to the Association. He or she will keep the Board members informed of the Association’s finances and prepare annual audits. He or she will also serve as one of the Executive Board members, as well as the Chair for the Finance Committee. If you are interested in the position, please mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 1638
Leesburg VA, 20177
News & Events
What goes into a blog post? Helpful, industry-specific content that: 1) gives readers a useful takeaway, and 2) shows you’re an industry expert. Use your company’s blog posts to opine on current industry topics, humanize your company, and show how your products and...